388-826-0090  <<  388-826-0095 >>   388-826-0130

WAC 388-826-0095

Who pays for a child's care when a child is in out-of-home placement?

State funds, federal funds and the child's SSI, that is used for basic maintenance support the cost of the child's care while the child is in licensed out-of-home placement. The parent is encouraged to continue to support their child with typical activities, e.g., presents, clothing, special items, special outings. Licensed providers who care for the child in a licensed setting will be paid directly through a contract with DDD and according to an established rate structure, established within DDD.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.13.350. WSR 02-22-057, ยง 388-826-0095, filed 10/31/02, effective 12/1/02.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group