HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-310-1800  <<  388-310-1900 >>   388-310-2000

PDFWAC 388-310-1900

WorkFirst—Services for American Indian tribal members and other American Indians.

(1) When might I be referred to a tribal government?
Your case manager may refer you to a tribal government when you are an American Indian who applies for or receives TANF assistance, and:
(a) You are in the population and service area identified in a tribal government’s federally-approved tribal TANF program; or
(b) The tribal government does not operate its own TANF program, but it works with the local community service office to provide WorkFirst services and activities to meet your needs.
(2) What if I am an American Indian and am not referred to a tribal TANF program or tribal government to receive services?
WorkFirst state agencies and their community partners must give you equitable access to all WorkFirst activities and services.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090 and 74.04.050. WSR 99-10-027, § 388-310-1900, filed 4/28/99, effective 5/29/99; WSR 97-20-129, § 388-310-1900, filed 10/1/97, effective 11/1/97.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group