HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-280-0040  <<  388-280-0050 >>   388-280-0060

PDFWAC 388-280-0050

How long can I receive repatriation assistance?

(1) If you are incapacitated, you receive temporary care until you:
(a) Can be released to the care of a relative or state agency; or
(b) Are discharged or granted release from hospitalization.
(2) If you are not incapacitated, you may receive repatriation assistance up to twelve months as follows:
(a) "Temporary assistance" meaning repatriation assistance provided during the first ninety days after you return to the United States.
(b) "Extended assistance" meaning repatriation assistance provided for up to nine months after the end of your temporary assistance. We must have approval in advance from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), so you must ask us to apply for extended assistance while receiving temporary assistance and be:
(i) Ineligible for any other assistance program; and
(ii) Unable to support or care for yourself due to age, illness, or lack of job skills.
(3) During an emergency, you may only receive repatriation assistance as long as you remain in the emergency repatriation center. Once you leave the emergency repatriation center, you may apply for non-emergency repatriation assistance.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.04.050, 74.04.055, 74.04.057, and 74.08.090. WSR 20-16-044, § 388-280-0050, filed 7/27/20, effective 8/27/20. Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090. WSR 00-19-077, § 388-280-0050, filed 9/19/00, effective 11/1/00.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group