HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-14A-4810  <<  388-14A-4820 >>   388-14A-4830

PDFWAC 388-14A-4820

What can I do if I don't agree with DCS' decision on whether my support order contains a differentiated or undifferentiated amount of support?

(1) If the noncustodial parent (NCP) or custodial parent (CP) claim that the NCP's support obligation for one or more, but not all, of the children covered by an undifferentiated support order is terminated for any reason, either party may ask the division of child support (DCS) to determine whether to adjust the amount enforced as the NCP's monthly support obligation.
(2) DCS reviews the order as provided in WAC 388-14A-4810 and then advises the parties of its decision.
(3) If either the NCP or the CP disagrees with DCS' interpretation of the order, the aggrieved party may request a conference board under WAC 388-14A-6400.
(4) Either the NCP or the CP may proceed in superior court to seek:
(a) An order clarifying the NCP's monthly support obligation;
(b) An order modifying the support order; or
(c) Any other appropriate relief.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 26.09.105(17), 26.18.170(19), 26.23.050(8), 26.23.110(14), 34.05.020, 34.05.060, 34.05.220, 74.08.090, 74.20.040, 74.20A.055(9), and 74.20A.056(11). WSR 11-12-006, ยง 388-14A-4820, filed 5/19/11, effective 6/19/11.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group