HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
357-52-075  <<  357-52-077 >>   357-52-080

PDFWAC 357-52-077

What happens when the parties settle an appeal without the assistance of a board mediator?

If a settlement is reached, the appellant must inform the board and must sign and submit a request to withdraw the appeal.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 41.06 RCW. WSR 05-01-190, ยง 357-52-077, filed 12/21/04, effective 7/1/05.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group