HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
357-46-222  <<  357-46-225 >>   End of Chapter

PDFWAC 357-46-225

Can a permanent employee appeal if the employer does not reinstate the employee under WAC 357-46-220?

Within thirty calendar days of the effective date of the separation, a permanent employee may appeal the separation to the board. Petitioning the employer for reinstatement does not lengthen the thirty calendar days within which the employee may appeal to the board. Appeals may not be based on information other than that shared with the employer at the time of the request for reinstatement.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 41.06 RCW. WSR 05-19-007, § 357-46-225, filed 9/8/05, effective 10/10/05; WSR 04-18-114, § 357-46-225, filed 9/1/04, effective 7/1/05.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group