HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
357-46-215  <<  357-46-220 >>   357-46-222

PDFWAC 357-46-220

How can a permanent employee separated for unauthorized absence petition for reinstatement?

A permanent employee separated for unauthorized absence may petition the appointing authority in writing to consider reinstatement. The employee must provide proof that the absence was involuntary or unavoidable. The employer must receive the employee's petition within seven calendar days of personal service or deposit in the United States mail of the separation notice.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 41.06 RCW. WSR 05-19-007, § 357-46-220, filed 9/8/05, effective 10/10/05; WSR 04-18-114, § 357-46-220, filed 9/1/04, effective 7/1/05.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group