HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
357-46-056  <<  357-46-057 >>   357-46-058

PDFWAC 357-46-057

When is an employee considered to have a break in state service?

An employee has a break in his/her continuous state service if the employee is separated, dismissed, or resigns from state service. A furlough for the purposes of temporary layoff as provided in WAC 357-46-063 is not considered a break in continuous state service.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 41.06 RCW. WSR 05-12-073, ยง 357-46-057, filed 5/27/05, effective 7/1/05.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group