HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
357-28-301  <<  357-28-310 >>   357-28-315

PDFWAC 357-28-310

When can an employee receive relocation compensation?

An agency director or higher education president may authorize a lump sum relocation payment, within existing resources, whenever:
(1) It is reasonably necessary that a person make a domiciliary move in accepting a transfer or appointment; or
(2) It is necessary to successfully recruit or retain a qualified candidate or employee who will have to make a domiciliary move in order to accept the position.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 41.06 RCW. WSR 05-01-205, ยง 357-28-310, filed 12/21/04, effective 7/1/05.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group