HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
246-292-070  <<  246-292-075 >>   246-292-080

PDFWAC 246-292-075


(1) The department may issue a certification for a WDS, WDM, or WTPO without examination to an applicant who has a valid, unrestricted certificate from another state or province if:
(a) The education, operating experience, and professional growth requirements from the other state or provincial certification program are substantially equivalent standards as the certification requirements in this chapter; and
(b) An applicant passed the ABC validated examination or an equivalent examination as determined by the department, with an equivalent Washington passing score of at least seventy percent.
(2) An applicant for a WDS, WDM, or WTPO certification by reciprocity shall comply with the requirements in WAC 246-292-070, except the examination and application fees and submit:
(a) Proof of a valid, unrestricted waterworks operator certification from the reciprocal state or province; and
(b) The reciprocity fee as specified in WAC 246-292-995, Table 8.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 70.119.050 and chapter 70.119 RCW. WSR 14-01-003, § 246-292-075, filed 12/4/13, effective 1/4/14. Statutory Authority: Chapter 70.119 RCW and Safe Drinking Water Act, Public Law 104-182; 64 F.R. 5916 - 5921. WSR 01-02-070, § 246-292-075, filed 12/29/00, effective 1/29/01. Statutory Authority: Chapter 70.119 RCW. WSR 94-04-004, § 246-292-075, filed 1/20/94, effective 2/20/94.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group