HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
246-12-290  <<  246-12-300 >>   246-12-310

PDFWAC 246-12-300

Name changes.

It is the responsibility of each practitioner to maintain his or her correct name on file with the department. Requests for name changes must be submitted in writing along with acceptable documentation. Acceptable documentation includes a copy of a marriage certificate, divorce decree or court order of legal name change.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.70.280. WSR 98-05-060, ยง 246-12-300, filed 2/13/98, effective 3/16/98.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group