HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
220-420-110  <<  220-420-120 >>   220-420-130

PDFWAC 220-420-120

Falconers moving to Washington.

(1) If a falconer with a valid falconry permit issued by another state, territory, or tribe moves to Washington with the intent to establish residency, he must notify the department and apply for a Washington falconry permit after ninety days of residency in Washington.
(2) Prior to being issued a Washington falconry permit, the falconer may continue to hold all raptors which he/she legally held prior to his/her move. The department will issue an appropriate class of permit based on the out-of-state permit and experience the applicant has possessed.
(3) Until the falconer has established official residency and a Washington permit has been issued, or until the permit expiration date occurs, the department will continue to recognize a valid permit issued from another state.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 77.04.012, 77.04.013, 77.04.020, 77.04.055, and 77.12.047. WSR 17-05-112 (Order 17-04), recodified as § 220-420-120, filed 2/15/17, effective 3/18/17. Statutory Authority: RCW 77.04.012, 77.04.020, 77.04.055, 77.12.047, 77.12.210, and C.F.R. Title 50, Part 21, Subpart C, Section 21.29; Migratory Bird Treaty Act. WSR 10-18-012 (Order 10-214), § 232-30-173, filed 8/20/10, effective 9/20/10.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group