HTML has links - PDF has Authentication

Chapter 192-310 WAC

|Show DispositionsLast Update: 11/20/23


WAC Sections

HTMLPDF192-310-010What reports are required from an employer?
HTMLPDF192-310-020When are tax payments by employers due? (RCW 50.24.010.)
HTMLPDF192-310-025How are payments applied?
HTMLPDF192-310-030What are the report and tax payment penalties and charges? (RCW 50.12.220.)
HTMLPDF192-310-035Employer reports—Failure to report or incorrectly reporting hours or wages.
HTMLPDF192-310-040How should employers report hours worked? (RCW 50.12.070.)
HTMLPDF192-310-050What records must every employer keep? (RCW 50.12.070.)
HTMLPDF192-310-055What additional records must farm operators or farm labor contractors keep? (RCW 50.04.155 and 50.12.070.)
HTMLPDF192-310-060Tips as wages.
HTMLPDF192-310-070Value of meals, lodging and in kind compensation—Payment by means other than cash—RCW 50.04.320.
HTMLPDF192-310-080When are performers in small performing arts industries who receive stipends not considered to be in employment? (RCW 50.04.275.)
HTMLPDF192-310-090When is "casual labor" exempt from unemployment insurance? (RCW 50.04.270.)
HTMLPDF192-310-095When are musicians and entertainers exempt from unemployment insurance? (RCW 50.04.148.)
HTMLPDF192-310-100What notices does the department require or recommend employers to post?
HTMLPDF192-310-190When is a corporate officer with at least 10 percent ownership considered unemployed?
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group