HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
173-160-061  <<  173-160-071 >>   173-160-073

PDFWAC 173-160-071

May I appeal decisions made by delegated authorities?

(1) Yes. Any person who feels aggrieved by a decision made by a local health district or county under delegated authority may appeal the decision to the department of ecology.
(2) The appeal must be made within thirty days of receipt of the decision.
(3) An appeal to the department shall contain at least the following information:
(a) Name, address, and phone number of appealing party;
(b) Copy of the decision under appeal;
(c) A clear statement of what issues are disputed;
(d) A clear statement of what relief the appellant is seeking.
(4) The department will consider the appeal, and either affirm, reverse, or modify the decision of the delegated authority. A written response shall be provided to the applicant and the delegated authority within thirty days of the department's receipt of the appeal.
(5) The department's decision is subject to review by the pollution control hearings board, in accordance with chapter 43.21B RCW.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 18.104 RCW and RCW 43.21A.080. WSR 98-08-032 (Order 97-08), ยง 173-160-071, filed 3/23/98, effective 4/23/98.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group