HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
132G-116-090  <<  132G-116-095 >>   132G-116-105

PDFWAC 132G-116-095

Traffic accidents.

Persons involved in traffic accidents on college property are to report the accident to the college safety/security department. An officer may be dispatched and file a report on the accident. In addition, RCW 46.52.030 requires that accidents, where there is an injury and/or property damage in excess of the legal dollar amount, as set forth in the RCW, be reported to the local law enforcement agency.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 34.05 RCW et seq., RCW 28B.50.100 and 28B.50.140. WSR 93-02-063, ยง 132G-116-095, filed 1/6/93, effective 2/6/93.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group