HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
110-148-1410  <<  110-148-1415 >>   110-148-1420

PDFWAC 110-148-1415

Where can I get a child's health history?

(1) You may get the health history and immunization record from the DSHS worker or child placing agency making the placement for all children placed in your home. The health history should include:
(a) The date of the child's last physical and dental examination;
(b) Allergies;
(c) Any special health problems;
(d) A history of immunizations;
(e) Clinical and medical diagnoses and treatment plans; and
(f) All currently prescribed medications.
(2) When leaving the foster home, the health history of the child must go with the child to the next placement or be returned to the child's DSHS worker or CPA case manager.
[WSR 18-14-078, recodified as § 110-148-1415, filed 6/29/18, effective 7/1/18. Statutory Authority: Chapters 13.34 and 74.13 RCW, RCW 74.15.030(2), 74.15.311(2), 74.13.032, 13.04.011, 74.13.020, 13.34.030, 74.13.031, 13.34.145, 74.15.311, 74.15.030, and 2013 c 105. WSR 15-01-069, § 388-148-1415, filed 12/11/14, effective 1/11/15.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group