7.52.460  <<  7.52.470 >>   7.52.480

Guardian or limited guardian may consent to partition.

The general guardian of an infant, and the guardian or limited guardian entitled to the custody and management of the estate of an incompetent or disabled person adjudged incapable of conducting his or her own affairs, who is interested in real estate held in common or in any other manner, so as to authorize his or her being made a party to an action for the partition thereof, may consent to a partition without suit and agree upon the share to be set off to such infant or other person entitled, and may execute a release in his or her behalf to the owners of the shares or parts to which they may respectively be entitled, and upon an order of the court.


PurposeIntentSeverability1977 ex.s. c 80: See notes following RCW 4.16.190.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group