59.22.039  <<  59.22.050 >>   59.22.901

Office of mobile/manufactured home relocation assistanceDuties.

In order to provide general assistance to resident organizations, qualified tenant organizations, and tenants, the department shall establish an office of mobile/manufactured home relocation assistance. This office shall:
(1) Subject to the availability of amounts appropriated for this specific purpose, provide, either directly or through contracted services, technical assistance to qualified tenant organizations as defined in RCW 59.20.030 and resident organizations or persons in the process of forming a resident organization pursuant to this chapter. The office will keep records of its activities in this area.
(2) Administer the mobile home relocation assistance program established in chapter 59.21 RCW, including verifying the eligibility of tenants for relocation assistance.


Transfer of residual funds to manufactured home installation training account2011 c 158: See note following RCW 43.22A.100.
FindingsIntentSeverability2008 c 116: See notes following RCW 59.20.300.
Registration assessments2005 c 429: "Any amount assessed under section 7(2), chapter 429, Laws of 2005 that remains uncollected on December 31, 2005, shall be collected under the terms of section 7, chapter 429, Laws of 2005 as it existed before December 31, 2005." [ 2005 c 429 § 10.]
Effective date2005 c 429: "This act is necessary for the immediate preservation of the public peace, health, or safety, or support of the state government and its existing public institutions, and takes effect immediately [May 13, 2005]." [ 2005 c 429 § 11.]
Expiration date2005 c 429: "Except for sections 10 and 13 of this act, this act expires December 31, 2005." [ 2005 c 429 § 12.]
Registration assessments2005 c 429: "Beginning in January 2006, the state treasurer shall transfer any funds remaining in the manufactured/mobile home investigations account under section 8, chapter 429, Laws of 2005 to the mobile home affairs account under RCW 59.22.070 for the purposes under RCW 59.22.050. All funds collected by the department under section 10, chapter 429, Laws of 2005 shall be transferred to the state treasurer for deposit into the mobile home affairs account." [ 2005 c 429 § 13.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group