Permits are licenses and the property of the college, and may be revoked for any of the following reasons:
(1) When the purpose for which the permit was issued changes or no longer exists.
(2) When a permit is used on an unregistered vehicle or by an unauthorized person.
(3) Falsification on the application for parking permits.
(4) Continued violations of parking and traffic regulations.
(5) Counterfeiting or altering of permits.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.50.140(10). 97-12-038, § 495A-141-060, filed 5/30/97, effective 6/30/97.]