When withdrawing a filing, a utility must submit a letter that includes the following:
(1) The name and address of the utility;
(2) Docket number;
(3) Advice number, if applicable;
(4) The name of the contact person for the withdrawal;
(5) An explanation of why it is requesting the withdrawal; and
(6) A statement certifying that the submitting person has authority to withdraw the filing on behalf of the utility.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 80.01.040 and 80.04.180. 02-11-081 (Docket No. U-991301, General Order No. R-498), § 480-80-131, filed 5/14/02, effective 6/17/02.]