Filing requirements—Municipal securities.
The following provisions apply to an issuer of a covered security pursuant to sections 3(a)(2) and 18(b)(4)(C) of the Securities Act of 1933 and RCW 21.20.327
(3), hereinafter referred to as a "municipal covered securities issuer":
(1) Initial notice filing. A municipal covered securities issuer making an initial filing shall submit the following prior to the initial offer in this state:
(a) A completed municipal securities notice filing form or other document identifying the transaction;
(b) A consent to service of process on Form U-2; and
(c) The filing fee required by RCW 21.20.340
Although not required, the issuer may wish to submit a copy of the official statement, or at least the first page, so that it is clear as to which offering the notification is being made. The initial notice filing is effective for one year.
(2) Renewal. A municipal covered securities issuer may renew the unsold portion of its initial notice filing for one additional twelve-month period by filing the following on or before the expiration of the initial notice filing:
(a) The renewal announcement provided by the division and/or a cover letter or other document requesting renewal;
(b) The renewal fee prescribed by RCW 21.20.340
(1)(b) to renew the unsold portion of securities for which a notice filing fee has previously been paid; and
(c) If the amount of securities subject to the notice filing is being increased, the fee prescribed by RCW 21.20.340
(1)(b) to cover the increase in the amount of securities to be offered.
(3) Renotification. A municipal covered securities issuer may continue its offering following the twelve-month renewal period specified in subsection (2) of this section by complying with subsection (1) of this section.
(4) Amendment. A municipal covered securities issuer may increase the amount of securities offered in this state by submitting an amended municipal securities notice filing form or other document describing the transaction and a fee calculated pursuant to RCW 21.20.340
(1)(b) to cover the increase in the amount of securities being offered.
Notice filing procedures for issuers of covered securities pursuant to sections 4(2) and 18(b)(4)(D) and rule 506 of the Securities Act of 1933 and RCW 21.20.327
(2) may be found at WAC 460-44A-503
[Statutory Authority: RCW 21.20.450
and 1998 c 15 § 12. WSR 98-18-031, § 460-18A-100, filed 8/26/98, effective 9/26/98.]