The adult family home must fully disclose the home's policy on accepting medicaid payments. The policy must:
(1) Clearly state the circumstances under which the adult family home provides care for medicaid eligible residents and for residents who become eligible for medicaid after admission;
(2) Be provided both orally and in writing in a language that the resident understands;
(3) Be provided to prospective residents, before they are admitted to the home;
(4) Be provided to any current residents who were admitted before this requirement took effect or who did not receive copies prior to admission;
(5) Be written on a page that is separate from other documents and be written in a type font that is at least fourteen point; and
(6) Be signed and dated by the resident and be kept in the resident record after signature.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 70.128.040. 10-03-064, § 388-76-10522, filed 1/15/10, effective 2/15/10.]