Each employer must:
(1) Adopt a written return-to-work policy.
(2) Designate an employer representative to be responsible for coordinating the employer's return-to-work program.
(3) Provide information on the employer's return-to-work policy to employees.
(4) Provide training of appropriate supervisors on implementation of the employer return-to-work policy, including but not limited to assessment of the appropriateness of the return-to-work job for the employee; general knowledge of available return-to-work options and resources available.
(5) Coordinate participation of applicable employee assistance programs, as appropriate.
(6) If possible, provide time-limited opportunities to employees who are in the return-to-work program.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 41.06
RCW. WSR 11-23-054, § 357-19-525, filed 11/10/11, effective 12/13/11; WSR 05-01-206, § 357-19-525, filed 12/21/04, effective 7/1/05.]