• Keep a record of audit results for each employee assessed for the length of their employment and for the length of time you will rely upon the audit results
• Include the following information in the record:
– The make and model of the hearing protectors
– The size of the protectors
– Average noise exposure of the employee
– Any problems found with use of the hearing protection
– Any comments or complaints from the employee regarding the hearing protection.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 49.17.010, 49.17.040, 49.17.050, and 49.17.060. 03-11-060, § 296-817-50020, filed 5/19/03, effective 8/1/03.]