Last Update: 5/29/15

Chapter 296-31 WAC


WAC Sections

What mental health treatment and services are available?
What mental health treatment and services are not authorized?
What treatment or services require authorization from the crime victims compensation program?
What are the eligibility requirements of a mental health treatment provider under the Crime Victims Act?
How do I register to become an authorized provider with the crime victims compensation program?
Can the department deny, revoke, suspend or impose conditions on a provider's authorization to treat crime victim claimants?
What type of corrective action can be taken against providers?
Can providers be charged interest on incorrect or inappropriate payments?
What protest and appeal rights are available?
What reports are required from mental health providers?
Can my client be referred for a consultation?
When is concurrent treatment allowed?
When can a claimant transfer providers?
What records must providers maintain?
Are provider records subject to a health care services review or an audit?
Can the department enlist utilization review or management programs?
What if the claimant has an unrelated condition?
What is excess recovery?
How do providers bill for services?
Can out-of-state providers bill the department?
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group