(1) "Approved impaired practitioner or voluntary substance abuse program" means a program authorized by RCW 18.130.175
and approved by a disciplining authority listed in RCW 18.130.040
(2) "Conviction" means a court has decided a person is guilty of any gross misdemeanor or felony. It includes any guilty or no contest plea and all decisions with a deferred or suspended sentence.
(3) "Determination or finding" means a final decision by an entity required or requested to report under this chapter. This applies even if no adverse action or sanction has been imposed or if the license holder is appealing the decision.
(4) "License holder" means a person holding a credential in a profession regulated by a disciplining authority listed in RCW 18.130.040
(5) "Unable to practice with reasonable skill and safety due to a mental or physical condition" means a license holder who:
(a) A court has declared to be incompetent or mentally ill; or
(b) Is not successfully managing a mental or physical condition and as a result poses a risk to patient safety.
(6) "Unprofessional conduct" means the acts, conduct, or conditions described in RCW 18.130.180
[Statutory Authority: RCW 18.130.070 and 18.130.060. 08-08-066, § 246-16-210, filed 3/31/08, effective 5/1/08.]