(1) Retailers are limited to offering for sale or selling only those consumer fireworks which have been approved for sale to the public and appear on the list of approved types of fireworks published annually by the state fire marshal.
(2) Retailers must post prominently at each retail outlet this list of the approved consumer fireworks.
(3) The state fire marshal will provide the list to the retailers when licenses are issued.
(4) Fireworks prohibited under RCW 70.77.401
will not be used or possessed in the state of Washington except as provided in RCW 70.77.311
(5) Penalties for violations of this section are provided in WAC 212-17-515
[Statutory Authority: RCW 70.77.250
. WSR 15-22-082, § 212-17-198, filed 11/3/15, effective 1/1/16. Statutory Authority: Chapters 43.43
RCW. WSR 05-12-033, § 212-17-198, filed 5/24/05, effective 6/24/05. Statutory Authority: RCW 70.77.250
. WSR 84-23-009 (Order FM 84-05), § 212-17-198, filed 11/9/84.]