The parking spaces available on campus shall be designated and allocated by the appropriate vice-president or designee, in such a manner that best achieves the objectives of the rules in this chapter.
(1) Faculty staff, student, and visitor spaces are designated for their use; and
(2) Parking spaces for the exclusive use by persons of disability are designated;
(3) A CCS parking permit along with an official state disabled parking permit allows the permit holder to park in any designated employee or disabled parking space;
(4) Other special use spaces may be designated; and
(5) Parking at metered parking requires payment.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.50.140. 11-23-162, § 132Q-20-130, filed 11/22/11, effective 12/23/11; 03-18-021, § 132Q-20-130, filed 8/25/03, effective 9/25/03; 00-14-007, § 132Q-20-130, filed 6/26/00, effective 7/27/00; 92-14-036, § 132Q-20-130, filed 6/24/92, effective 7/25/92; 87-16-010 (Resolution No. 27), § 132Q-20-130, filed 7/23/87; Order 71-4, § 132Q-20-130, filed 7/26/71.]