To print a page in the WAC, use your browser’s normal print functions (Ctrl-P on a PC, Command-P on a Mac, or File > Print on either). The resulting printed page will show just the content and not the banner at the top, the left-side navigation, or the footer links. To see how the page will look before you print it, use your browser’s Print Preview.
Access to public records.
(1) The Seattle College District VI is a community college district organized under RCW 28B.50.040
. The Seattle College District VI's central office is located at 1500 Harvard Ave., Seattle, WA 98122. The Seattle College District VI has field offices at:
• 9600 College Way North, Seattle, WA 98103
• 6000 16th Ave. S.W., Seattle, WA 98103
• 1701 Broadway, Seattle, WA 98122
• 2120 South Jackson St., Seattle, WA 98144
(2) Any person wishing to request access to public records of Seattle College District VI, or seeking assistance in making such a request should contact the public records officer of the Seattle College District VI at:
Public Records Officer
Seattle College District VI
1500 Harvard Ave.
Seattle, WA 98122
(3) The public records officer will oversee compliance with the act but another Seattle College District VI staff member may process the request. Therefore, these rules will refer to the public records officer "or designee." The public records officer or designee and the Seattle College District VI will provide the "fullest assistance" to requestors; create and maintain for use by the public and Seattle College District VI officials an index to public records of the Seattle College District VI; ensure that public records are protected from damage or disorganization; and prevent fulfilling public records requests from causing excessive interference with essential functions of the Seattle College District VI.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.50.140
(13) and 42.56.040
. WSR 15-02-072, § 132F-168-010, filed 1/6/15, effective 2/6/15; WSR 14-07-091, § 132F-168-010, filed 3/18/14, effective 4/18/14; Order 16, § 132F-168-010, filed 10/4/73.]