Rehabilitation of wildlife — Rules.
The department of fish and wildlife may adopt rules including, but not limited to, the following:
(1) Procedures and methods of handling and caring for waterfowl or other wildlife affected by spills of oil and other hazardous materials;
(2) The certification of persons trained in the removal of pollutants from waterfowl or other wildlife;
(3) Development of procedures with respect to removal of oil and other hazardous substances from waterfowl or other wildlife;
(4) The establishment of training exercises, courses, and other training procedures as necessary;
(5) Such other rules as may be reasonably necessary to carry out the intent of RCW 90.56.100.
[1994 c 264 § 95; 1990 c 116 § 13. Formerly RCW 90.48.388.]
| Findings -- Severability -- 1990 c 116: See notes following RCW 90.56.210.|