The taxpayers of the state of Washington have:
(1) The right to a written explanation of the basis for any tax deficiency assessment, interest, and penalties at the time the assessments are issued;
(2) The right to rely on specific, official written advice and written tax reporting instructions from the department of revenue to that taxpayer, and to have interest, penalties, and in some instances, tax deficiency assessments waived where the taxpayer has so relied to their proven detriment;
(3) The right to redress and relief where tax laws or rules are found to be unconstitutional by the final decision of a court of record and the right to prompt administrative remedies in such cases;
(4) The right to confidentiality and protection from public inquiry regarding financial and business information in the possession of the department of revenue in accordance with the requirements of RCW 82.32.330
(5) The right to receive, upon request, clear and current tax instructions, rules, procedures, forms, and other tax information; and
(6) The right to a prompt and independent administrative review by the department of revenue of a decision to revoke a tax registration, and to a written determination that either sustains the revocation or reinstates the registration.