Vessels carrying passengers for hire on whitewater rivers — Designation of whitewater river sections.
Whitewater river sections include but are not limited to:
(1) Green river above Flaming Geyser state park;
(2) Klickitat river above the confluence with Summit creek;
(3) Methow river below the town of Carlton;
(4) Sauk river above the town of Darrington;
(5) Skagit river above Bacon creek;
(6) Suiattle river;
(7) Tieton river below Rimrock dam;
(8) Skykomish river below Sunset Falls and above the Highway 2 bridge one mile east of the town of Gold Bar;
(9) Wenatchee river above the Wenatchee county park at the town of Monitor;
(10) White Salmon river; and
(11) Any other section of river designated a "whitewater river section" by the commission under RCW 79A.60.495.
[2000 c 11 § 108; 1997 c 391 § 6; 1986 c 217 § 8. Formerly RCW 88.12.265, 88.12.300, and 91.14.070.]