Expediting completion of projects of statewide significance — Requirements of agreements.
Counties and cities with development projects designated as projects of statewide significance within their jurisdictions shall enter into an agreement with the office of regulatory assistance and the project managers of projects of statewide significance for expediting the completion of projects of statewide significance. The agreement shall require:
(1) Expedited permit processing for the design and construction of the project;
(2) Expedited environmental review processing;
(3) Expedited processing of requests for street, right-of-way, or easement vacations necessary for the construction of the project;
(4) Participation of local officials on the team assembled under the requirements of RCW 43.157.030(2)(b); and
(5) Such other actions or items as are deemed necessary by the office of regulatory assistance for the design and construction of the project.
[2009 c 421 § 3; 2003 c 54 § 2; 1997 c 369 § 3.]
| Effective date -- 2009 c 421: See note following RCW 43.157.005.|