Nothing in RCW 36.70A.700 through 36.70A.760 may be construed to:
(1) Interfere with or supplant the ability of any agricultural operator to work cooperatively with a conservation district or participate in state or federal conservation programs;
(2) Require an agricultural operator to discontinue agricultural activities legally existing before July 22, 2011;
(3) Prohibit the voluntary sale or leasing of land for conservation purposes, either in fee or as an easement;
(4) Grant counties or state agencies additional authority to regulate critical areas on lands used for agricultural activities; and
(5) Limit the authority of a state agency, local government, or landowner to carry out its obligations under any other federal, state, or local law.
[2011 c 360 § 15.]