(1) An application for registration as an international student exchange visitor placement organization shall be submitted in the form prescribed by the secretary of state. The application shall include:
(a) Evidence that the organization meets the standards established by the secretary of state under RCW 19.166.050
(b) The name, address, and telephone number of the organization, its chief executive officer, and the person within the organization who has primary responsibility for supervising placements within the state;
(c) The organization's unified business identification number, if any;
(d) The organization's United States Information Agency number, if any;
(e) Evidence of council on standards for international educational travel listing, if any;
(f) Whether the organization is exempt from federal income tax; and
(g) A list of the organization's placements in Washington for the previous academic year including the number of students placed, their home countries, the school districts in which they were placed, and the length of their placements.
(2) The application shall be signed by the chief executive officer of the organization and the person within the organization who has primary responsibility for supervising placements within Washington. If the secretary of state determines that the application is complete, the secretary of state shall file the application and the applicant is registered.
(3) International student exchange visitor placement organizations that have registered shall inform the secretary of state of any changes in the information required under subsection (1) of this section within thirty days of the change.
(4) Registration shall be renewed annually as established by rule by the office of the secretary of state.
(5) The office of the secretary of state shall immediately suspend the license or certificate of a person who has been certified pursuant to RCW 74.20A.320
by the department of social and health services as a person who is not in compliance with a support order or a *residential or visitation order. If the person has continued to meet all other requirements for reinstatement during the suspension, reissuance of the license or certificate shall be automatic upon the office of the secretary of state's receipt of a release issued by the department of social and health services stating that the licensee is in compliance with the order.
1997 c 58 § 886 requiring a court to order certification of noncompliance with residential provisions of a court-ordered parenting plan was vetoed. Provisions ordering the department of social and health services to certify a responsible parent based on a court order to certify for noncompliance with residential provisions of a parenting plan were vetoed. See RCW 74.20A.320
Short title—Part headings, captions, table of contents not law—Exemptions and waivers from federal law—Conflict with federal requirements—Severability—1997 c 58:
See RCW 74.08A.900
Effective dates—Intent—1997 c 58:
See notes following RCW 74.20A.320