Theft or other abuse of computer facilities and resources, including but not limited to:
(1) Unauthorized entry into a file, to use, read, or change the contents, or for any other purpose.
(2) Unauthorized transfer of a file.
(3) Unauthorized use of computer hardware.
(4) Use of another individual's identification and/or password.
(5) Use of computing facilities and resources to interfere with the work of another student, faculty member, or university official.
(6) Use of computing facilities and resources to send obscene, harassing, or threatening messages.
(7) Use of computing facilities and resources to interfere with normal operation of the university computing system.
(8) Use of computing facilities and resources in violation of any law, including copyright laws.
(9) Any violation of the university computer use policy found in the university's executive policy 4 (electronic communication policy).
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.30.150
. WSR 15-01-080, § 504-26-218, filed 12/15/14, effective 1/15/15; WSR 12-04-049, § 504-26-218, filed 1/30/12, effective 3/1/12; WSR 08-05-001, § 504-26-218, filed 2/6/08, effective 3/8/08; WSR 06-23-159, § 504-26-218, filed 11/22/06, effective 12/23/06.]