To print a page in the WAC, use your browser’s normal print functions (Ctrl-P on a PC, Command-P on a Mac, or File > Print on either). The resulting printed page will show just the content and not the banner at the top, the left-side navigation, or the footer links. To see how the page will look before you print it, use your browser’s Print Preview.
Computer abuses or theft.
Theft or other abuse of computer facilities and resources, including but not limited to:
(1) Unauthorized entry into a file, to use, read, or change the contents, or for any other purpose.
(2) Unauthorized transfer of a file.
(3) Unauthorized use of computer hardware.
(4) Use of another individual's identification and/or password.
(5) Use of computing facilities and resources to interfere with the work of another student, faculty member, or university official.
(6) Use of computing facilities and resources to send obscene, harassing, or threatening messages.
(7) Use of computing facilities and resources to interfere with normal operation of the university computing system.
(8) Use of computing facilities and resources in violation of any law, including copyright laws.
(9) Any violation of the university computer use policy found in the university's executive policy 4 (electronic communication policy).
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.30.150
. WSR 15-01-080, § 504-26-218, filed 12/15/14, effective 1/15/15; WSR 12-04-049, § 504-26-218, filed 1/30/12, effective 3/1/12; WSR 08-05-001, § 504-26-218, filed 2/6/08, effective 3/8/08; WSR 06-23-159, § 504-26-218, filed 11/22/06, effective 12/23/06.]