To print a page in the WAC, use your browser’s normal print functions (Ctrl-P on a PC, Command-P on a Mac, or File > Print on either). The resulting printed page will show just the content and not the banner at the top, the left-side navigation, or the footer links. To see how the page will look before you print it, use your browser’s Print Preview.
What minimum skills and abilities must alternative living procedures demonstrate?
Alternative living providers must:
(1) Be able to read, understand, and provide services as outlined in the ISP;
(2) Participate in the development of the client's ISP;
(3) Communicate in a language of the client served;
(4) Accommodate the client's individual preferences;
(5) Know the community resources such as medical facilities, emergency resources, recreational opportunities;
(6) Protect the client's financial interests;
(7) Fulfill reporting requirements as required in this chapter and the alternative living contract;
(8) Know how and when to contact the client's representative and the client's case manager;
(10) Successfully complete the training required in this chapter; and
(11) Comply with all applicable laws, regulations, policy, and contract requirements.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.12.30 [71A.12.030] and Title 71A
RCW. WSR 07-16-101, § 388-829A-110, filed 7/31/07, effective 9/1/07.]