What minimum skills and abilities must alternative living procedures demonstrate?
Alternative living providers must:
(1) Be able to read, understand, and provide services as outlined in the ISP;
(2) Participate in the development of the client's ISP;
(3) Communicate in a language of the client served;
(4) Accommodate the client's individual preferences;
(5) Know the community resources such as medical facilities, emergency resources, recreational opportunities;
(6) Protect the client's financial interests;
(7) Fulfill reporting requirements as required in this chapter and the alternative living contract;
(8) Know how and when to contact the client's representative and the client's case manager;
(10) Successfully complete the training required in this chapter; and
(11) Comply with all applicable laws, regulations, policy, and contract requirements.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.12.30 [71A.12.030] and Title 71A RCW. WSR 07-16-101, § 388-829A-110, filed 7/31/07, effective 9/1/07.]