Service of the department notices is complete when:
(1) Personal service is made;
(2) The notice is addressed to the home or the individual at his or her last known address, and deposited in the United States mail;
(3) The notice is faxed and the department receives evidence of transmission;
(4) Notice is delivered to a commercial delivery service with charges prepaid; or
(5) Notice is delivered to a legal messenger service with charges prepaid.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 70.128.040. 10-03-064, § 388-76-11080, filed 1/15/10, effective 2/15/10.]