The department will only consider an application for more than one home if the applicant has:
(1) Evidence of successful completion of the forty-eight hour residential care administrator's training to meet the applicable requirements of chapter 388-112
(2) The ability to operate more than one home;
(3) The following plans for each home the applicant intends to operate. Each of the following plans must be updated and maintained:
(a) A twenty-four hour a day, seven day a week staffing plan;
(b) A plan for managing the daily operations of each home; and
(c) A plan for emergencies, deliveries, staff and visitor parking.
(4) A demonstrated history of financial solvency related to the ability to provide care and services; and
(5) An entity representative or a resident manager at each home who is responsible for the care of each resident at all times.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 70.128 RCW. 12-01-004, § 388-76-10035, filed 12/7/11, effective 1/7/12. Statutory Authority: RCW 70.128.040. 10-04-008, § 388-76-10035, filed 1/22/10, effective 2/22/10. Statutory Authority: RCW 70.128.040 and chapters 70.128 and 74.34 RCW. 07-21-080, § 388-76-10035, filed 10/16/07, effective 1/1/08.]