(1) Address information is sometimes referred to as whereabouts information, meaning information giving someone's home, work, school or day care location.
(2) The last known address of, or employment information about, a party to a court or administrative order for, or a proceeding involving, child support may be given to another party to the order. The party receiving the information may only use the information to establish, enforce, or modify a support order.
(3) The last known address of the natural or adoptive children may be given to a parent having a court order granting that parent visitation rights with, legal custody of or residential time with, the parent's natural or adoptive children. The parent may only use this information to enforce the terms of the court order.
(4) The last known address of a party to an order for child support may be given to another party to the order. The party receiving the information may only use the information to establish a parenting plan for the children covered by the support order.
(5) Disclosure of whereabouts information is subject to the provisions of WAC 388-14A-2114
(6) Requests from law enforcement agencies are subject to the provisions of RCW 74.04.062
[Statutory Authority: RCW 26.23.120
, 74.08.090. WSR 02-07-091, § 388-14A-2107, filed 3/19/02, effective 4/19/02.]