The following words and terms have specific meaning as used in this chapter which may be different from their meaning elsewhere in this title.
(1) "Business" means an entity that is certified as a MBE, WBE, MWBE or CBE under chapter 39.19
(2) "Office" means the Washington state office of minority and women's business enterprises (OMWBE).
(3) "Owner" means any person(s) holding a majority ownership interest in a business certified under chapter 39.19
(4) "Person" means one or more individuals, partnerships, associations, organizations, corporations, cooperatives, limited liability companies, legal representatives, trustees and receivers, or any group of persons.
(5) "Principal amount" means the amount of the loan as of the time the loan is initiated (not its declining balance from time to time).
(6) "Program" means the linked deposit program authorized under RCW 43.86A.060
(7) "Treasurer" means the office of the state treasurer.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 39.19.030
, and 2007 c 500 §§ 1 and 2. WSR 08-03-116, § 326-70-020, filed 1/22/08, effective 2/22/08.]