To print a page in the WAC, use your browser’s normal print functions (Ctrl-P on a PC, Command-P on a Mac, or File > Print on either). The resulting printed page will show just the content and not the banner at the top, the left-side navigation, or the footer links. To see how the page will look before you print it, use your browser’s Print Preview.
What are the requirements for notifying the department or self-insurer if an independent medical examination (IME) provider has a change in status?
Providers must immediately notify the department of any change in status that might affect their qualifications for an independent medical examination (IME) provider number. The notification must be in writing. Providers must include a copy of any charges or final orders if applicable. Changes in status include, but are not limited to:
(1) Changes in time spent in direct patient care;
(2) Loss or restriction of hospital admitting or practice privileges;
(3) Changes affecting business requirements (WAC 296-23-317
(4) Loss of board certification;
(5) Charges regarding any crime, gross misdemeanor, felony or violation of statutes or rules by any administrative agency, court or board;
(6) Convictions of any crime, gross misdemeanor, felony or violation of statutes or rules by any administrative agency, court or board;
(7) Temporary or permanent probation, suspension, revocation, or limitation placed on their license to practice by any court, board, or administrative agency in any state or foreign jurisdiction.