To print a page in the WAC, use your browser’s normal print functions (Ctrl-P on a PC, Command-P on a Mac, or File > Print on either). The resulting printed page will show just the content and not the banner at the top, the left-side navigation, or the footer links. To see how the page will look before you print it, use your browser’s Print Preview.
For the purpose of the Washington state public works law, chapter 39.12
RCW, marble setters cut, trim and set marble slabs in floors and walls of buildings and repair and polish slabs previously set in buildings.
The work includes, but is not limited to:
• Cutting, trimming and facing marble to specified size, using cutting, power sawing, and facing equipment and hand tools.
• Drilling holes in slabs and attaching brackets.
• Spreading mortar on bottom of slabs and on sides of adjacent slabs.
• Setting blocks in position, tamping them into place, and anchoring bracket attachments with wire.
• Filling joints with grout and removing excess grout from marble with a sponge.
• Cleaning and beveling cracks or chips on slabs, using power tools and hand tools.
• Heating cracked or chipped areas with blowtorch and filling defects with composition mastic that matches grain of marble.
• Polishes marble and other ornamental stone to high luster, using power tools or by hand.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 39.12
RCW, RCW 43.22.270
. WSR 00-15-077, § 296-127-01349, filed 7/19/00, effective 7/19/00.]