The definitions in this section apply throughout this chapter:
(1) "Complete filing" means a package of information containing motor vehicle service contracts, supporting information, documents and exhibits.
(2) "Contract" means a service contract covering motor vehicles, as described in chapter 48.110
RCW. Under this definition:
(a) "Motor vehicle" means the same as in RCW 48.110.020
(11), and only includes vehicles that are self-propelled by a motor; and
(b) "Service contract" means the same as in RCW 48.110.020
(3) "Date filed" means the date a complete motor vehicle service contract filing has been received and accepted by the commissioner.
(4) "Filer" means a person, organization or other entity that files motor vehicle service contracts with the commissioner.
(5) "Objection letter" means correspondence sent by the commissioner to the filer that:
(a) Requests clarification, documentation or other information;
(b) Explains errors or omissions in the filing; or
(c) Disapproves a motor vehicle service contract under RCW 48.110.073
(6) "Service contract provider" or "provider" means the same as in RCW 48.110.020
[Statutory Authority: RCW 48.02.060, 48.110.150. 08-21-091 (Matter No. 2007-11), § 284-20C-005, filed 10/15/08, effective 2/1/09.]