Qualified organizations approved by the veterinary board of governors.
Courses offered by the following organizations qualify as continuing education courses for veterinary technicians.
(1) The Washington State Association of Veterinary Technicians.
(2) National Association of Veterinary Technicians in America.
(3) All veterinary technician specialty academies recognized by the National Association of Veterinary Technicians in America.
(4) The American Association of Veterinary State Boards (AAVSB).
(5) The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA).
(6) The Washington State Veterinary Medical Association.
(7) Any board approved college or school of veterinary medical technology.
(8) Any board approved college or school of veterinary medicine.
(9) Any state or regional veterinary association which is recognized by the licensing authority of its state as a qualified professional association or educational organization.
(10) The American Animal Hospital Association.
(11) Veterinary specialty boards recognized by the American Veterinary Medical Association.
(12) Regional veterinary conferences and allied organizations recognized by AAVSB.
(13) The Registry of Approved Continuing Education (RACE).
(14) Other courses as approved by the board.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 18.92.030
. WSR 16-16-070, § 246-935-290, filed 7/28/16, effective 8/28/16. Statutory Authority: RCW 18.92.030
and 2007 c 235. WSR 08-20-126, § 246-935-290, filed 10/1/08, effective 11/1/08.]