Large on-site sewage system fees.
This section establishes fees for large on-site sewage systems (LOSS) as regulated under chapter 246-272B
(1) The following fees apply to LOSS review and inspection.
(a) The owner shall pay a nonrefundable base project review fee of eight hundred dollars at the time the project is submitted. The nonrefundable fee covers up to eight hours of review time.
(b) The owner shall pay one hundred dollars per hour for additional review time over eight hours for new construction LOSS.
(c) The owner shall pay one hundred dollars per hour for LOSS review not included in (a) or (b) of this subsection.
(d) The owner shall pay a flat rate of five hundred dollars for each presite and final inspection.
(2) The owner shall pay all outstanding fees before any department approval is granted.
(3) Operating permit fees consist of a base fee for each LOSS plus a LOSS volume fee as shown below.
LOSS Volume Fee
Operating permit and annual renewal
$.01 for each gallon of approved daily design flow
(4) For initial operating permits, the owner shall pay the operating permit fee at the time the application is submitted to the department.
(5) For renewal of operating permits, the owner shall pay the operating permit fee at the time the renewal application is submitted to the department.