The purpose of this part is to:
(1) Require each agency to adopt its own rules and procedures to carry out SEPA and ensure that agency rules and procedures shall have the force and effect of law and shall be consistent with these uniform statewide rules.
(2) Require agencies to include certain items in their rules.
(3) Ensure the documents prepared under the act are available to the public.
(4) Identify agencies with environmental expertise.
(5) Provide rules for determining the lead agency.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.21C.110. 84-05-020 (Order DE 83-39), § 197-11-900, filed 2/10/84, effective 4/4/84.]