Except for building construction (the majority of which is undertaken through the department of general administration), all activities of the following state agencies under programs they administer as of December 12, 1975, are exempted:
(1) Office of the attorney general.
(2) Office of the auditor.
(3) Department of employment security.
(4) Office of the insurance commissioner and state fire marshal.
(5) Department of personnel.
(6) Department of printing.
(7) Department of revenue.
(8) Office of the secretary of state.
(9) Office of the treasurer.
(10) Arts commission.
(11) Washington state patrol.
(12) Interagency committee for outdoor recreation.
(13) Department of emergency services.
(14) Department of general administration, division of banking and division of savings and loan associations.
(15) Forest practices appeals board.
(16) Public employees' retirement system.
(17) Law enforcement officers' and firefighters' retirement board.
(18) Volunteer fireman's retirement system board.
(19) State department of retirement systems.
(20) Teachers' retirement system board.
(21) Higher education personnel board.
(22) Commission for vocational education.
(23) State energy office.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.21C.110
. WSR 84-05-020 (Order DE 83-39), § 197-11-875, filed 2/10/84, effective 4/4/84.]