The following actions and licenses of the department of natural resources are exempted:
(1) Forest closures, shutdowns and permit suspensions due to extreme unusual fire hazards.
(2) Operating permits to use power equipment on forest land.
(3) Permits to use fuse on forest land.
(4) Log patrol licenses.
(5) Permits for drilling for which no public hearing is required under RCW 79.76.070
(geothermal test drilling).
(6) Permits for the dumping of forest debris and wood waste in forested areas.
(7) Those sales of timber from public lands that the department of natural resources determines, by rules adopted pursuant to RCW 43.21C.120
do not have potential for a substantial impact on the environment.
(8) Except on aquatic lands under state control, leases for mineral prospecting under RCW 79.01.616
or 79.01.652, but not including issuance of subsequent contracts for mining.
(9) Sales of rock from public lands involving rock pits less than three acres in size that are used for activities regulated under a forest practices application that is exempt under RCW 43.21C.037
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.21C.110
and 43.21C.100 [43.21C.170]. WSR 14-09-026 (Order 13-01), § 197-11-830, filed 4/9/14, effective 5/10/14. Statutory Authority: RCW 43.21C.110
. WSR 84-05-020 (Order DE 83-39), § 197-11-830, filed 2/10/84, effective 4/4/84.]