(1) An addendum shall clearly identify the proposal for which it is written and the environmental document it adds to or modifies.
(2) An agency is not required to prepare a draft addendum.
(3) An addendum for a DEIS shall be circulated to recipients of the initial DEIS under WAC 197-11-455
(4) If an addendum to a final EIS is prepared prior to any agency decision on a proposal, the addendum shall be circulated to the recipients of the final EIS.
(5) Agencies are encouraged to circulate addenda to interested persons. Unless otherwise provided in these rules, however, agencies are not required to circulate an addendum.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.21C.110
. WSR 84-05-020 (Order DE 83-39), § 197-11-625, filed 2/10/84, effective 4/4/84.]